Dear Parents and Guardians:
Your Maillard Middle Parent Advisory Council (PAC) has been working very hard to provide all of our children with the best school experience possible. In the past, we have supported the school’s administration and teachers by funding initiatives not paid for by the District. Past wins have included paying for “wish list” needs like:
- A new sound system for the Gym
- Missing emergency PREP equipment
- Cultural performance events
- Sports equipment and jersey needs
- Team t-shirts
- Grade 8 leaving activities
- And MUCH, MUCH more…
Our aim is to use the donation program to offer a way to support our school community by collecting donations, while offering donors a charitable tax receipt for donations greater than $25.00. We are suggesting a donation of $35.00 for one child or $55.00 per family (with two or more children in the school); however any amount you donate will be greatly appreciated!
Important Note: No student will EVER be excluded from activities if their family is not able to or chooses not to support this fundraising initiative, as it is completely optional.
We would also like to extend this offer to members of your family. Grandparents, aunts\uncles, etc. may welcome the opportunity to support the many wonderful programs your child benefits from year-round at our school.
Donations can be made in one of two ways:
- Hard Copy: Simply click the following link to download the form – Paper Copy Download, print and fill out a copy, and return it to the School’s Office with a cheque made out to “Maillard Middle School”.
- Online: Click the button below to be directed to the SD43 Cash Online site. From there, simply login, select your child’s name, and select to donate to the “Maillard PAC”. Once your donation has been verified, a charitable tax receipt will be emailed to you by the SD43 District Office.
It’s that easy!
Thanking you in advance for your consideration & continued support!
The Maillard PAC